1/5/09

The Journey: Pastor Susan's Bible Study

The Journey

Romans 10:14-17
Scripture for January 18

What is God’s vision for us as individuals and as the church? These are not easy questions for us to answer. Yet we have begun to search for those answers and created our Trinity logo, Reaching up, Reaching out, Reaching in. It’s on our t-shirts, caps, cups, brochures and about anything else that has the Trinity UMC name on it. But what does this logo mean and are we living into it as individuals and as the Body of Christ? Perhaps you could take some time to think about these three areas and see how you are living them out in your life. We’ll talk more about them on Sunday.

Prayer

Well, God, you know I’m trying to live my life the way you want me to. But it sure is hard sometimes. Help me to think about how I live out this vision and how we live it out as a church. Point me in the right direction, getting closer to you. Amen.

Blessing on your week,

Susan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thіs ωaѕ a rеally nice post.
Finding thе time anԁ actual еffoгt to prοԁucе a vегy good artiсlе… but whаt сan I sаy… I
heѕіtate а wholе lοt and don't manage to get nearly anything done.

Here is my web blog ... tens machine